The Organic Box
A food family of famers, producers, warehouse and delivery staff working in our community to deliver the very best food available to customers’ doors. Finding sources of organic, local food is their passion. They deliver the perfect balance between local production and seasonal eating. Peas On Earth is honoured to be able to supply the Organic Box with the freshest produce they produce from the farm 2-3 times a week during the growing season.
- 5712 59 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB
- (780) 469-1900
- Visit their website…
St. Albert Farmers' Market
- The season runs every Saturday from June 11 to October 8, 2015 from 10am to 3pm.
- It is located in the heart of Perron District, St. Albert, AB
- Visit their Website..
- Peas On Earth Stall #79, #81, #83 & #85 (Outside Arden Theatre: 5 St. Anne Street, St. Albert)
The Callingwood Farmers' Market
- The season runs from May 3 to October 11, 2015 every Sunday from 10am-3pm and Wednesdays from 2pm to 6pm
- 238, 6655-178 Street, Edmonton, AB T5T 4J5
- Visit their Website..
- Peas On Earth will be there from 10am – 3pm on Sundays from July 3 until September 25.
Blush Lane Organic Market
Peas on Earth is honoured to be teaming up with Blush Lane Organics so that we can work together in “promoting sustainable agriculture, ethical practices and environmentally conscious actions” [from Blush Lane Organic website]. We hope that by working together with Blush Lane and having our produce at all locations in Edmonton and Calgary, those who are unable to go to our market locations can still support us.
Blush Lane Organic Market Whyte Ave 8135 – 102 Street NW Edmonton, Alberta, T6E 4A4
Blush Lane Organic Market Aspen Woods 3000 – 10 Aspen Stone Blvd. SW Calgary, Alberta, T3H 0K3
Blush Lane Organic Produce @ The Calgary Farmers’ Market 510 – 77 Avenue SE Calgary, Alberta
Blush Lane Organic Market Bridgeland 617 Meredith Road NE Calgary, Alberta T2E 2W5
Blush Lane Organic Market Marda Loop 2044 33 Avenue SW Calgary, Alberta T2T 1Z4
Grapevine Deli Ltd.
Located in St. Albert, Grapevine Deli is a locally owned deli providing their community with meats, cheeses and other foods that they know will make a great meals. Therefore, we are pleased to be able to have our vegetables in their store, as we hope that our veggies can be enjoyed by those who want a delicious and well-rounded meal.